Tuesday 5 November 2013

POSSIBLE SONGS LIST

Hey everyone, I was looking through the PDF Ian gave me on Sunday, and this is a list of songs I think we could do:

The Rising Sun (Almighty God) - Tim Hughes (LEARNING)
Our God Is Greater - Chris Tomlin (LEARNED)
Awesome God - Michael W Smith (LEARNING)
Amazing Grace - Chris Tomlin (LEARNED)
Everyone Needs Compassion (Mighty To Save) - Hillsongs (LEARNING)
Bless The Lord Oh My Soul - Matt Redman (LEARNED)
The Lord's My Shepherd - Townsend/ Getty (LEARNED)
Blessed Be Your Name - Matt Redman
Indescribable - Chris Tomlin
I Can Only Imagine - Mercy Me
One Way - Hillsongs
In Christ Alone - Stuart Townsend
Once Again - Matt Redman
King Of Kings Majesty - Jarrod Cooper
Light Of The World - Chris Tomlin
My Jesus, My Saviour - Darlene Zschech
Open The Eyes Of My Heart - Michaela W Smith
See His Love - Tom Lockley
Everlasting God - Ken Riley/ Brenton Brown (YFriday)
How Great Is Our God - Chris Tomlin
The Stand - Hillsongs
The Heart Of Worship - Matt Redman
Beautiful One - Tim Hughes
God Of This City - Chris Tomlin
The Cross Stands - Worship Central/ Tim Hughes
His Love Never Fails - Jesus Culture
We Are - Kari Jobe


Only a few  but the top 7 we can just about play, so once we start building up our range we'll be able to pick and choose the ones that we use, for 12th January Service @ Stranton for example  

No comments:

Post a Comment